Amazing fixing hacks to blow your mind
We all come across different accidents in our everyday life, and in this video, we show you how you can fix them using your own creativity and objects all around you.
– You can easily cut a tile by marking it slightly with a cutter, then placing it in water for 2 hours and then breaking it with your hands.
– To prevent creating a mess while drilling you can place a paper cup around your drill bit and it will collect all the dust.
– If your zipper keeps getting stuck, you can fix it by rubbing a piece of candle wax on the sides to grease it.
– You can remove scratches from your floor by filling them up with some hot candle wax. This will also protect your floor from future scratches.
– You can use your keys and keyrings as a temporary solution when you accidentally lose your jean button.
– You can use a toothpick to fix your glasses
– You can also use cable ties to fix your broken belt.
– You can get rid of bleach stains simply by re-coloring your shirt with some sharpie markers
0:07 – Best house lifehacks
1:34 – How to remove scratches from your floor
4:49 – Emergency clothing fixes
5:26 – Amazing earring butterfly hack
5:56 – How to remove makeup stains from your shirt
6:55 – Cool DIYs for your hoodies
9:44 – Turn your hoodie into a two-piece
10:38 – How to fix broken makeup
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/