Amazing beauty remedies to treat your skin
Hey beauty lovers, in this video, I bring to you some cool and amazing recipes you can try at home to solve all the problems you come across in your pampering routine.
– I show you how to create your own natural lipgloss using aloe vera juice and food coloring.
– I show you amazing aloe vera recipes for every occasion. You can cut an aloe vera and massage your skin with it to get rid of wrinkles. You can also apply a leaf on sensitive skin to eliminate irritations. You can even use aloe vera as a brow gel for your makeup.
– To get rid of dark circles, simply apply a couple of cucumber slices under your eyes.
– I show you how to create your own natural hair mask to get rid of dandruff. Simply grate a cucumber, then add one egg and finally a tablespoon of salt.
– I also show you how many uses you can get out of activated charcoal. You can use it to dye your hair, whiten your skin, and even create your own peel-off mask.
0:27 – Amazing aloe vera benefits
4:21 – DIY natural makeup remover
5:44 – DIY cucumber crisps
7:22 – How to get rid dandruff naturally
9:28 – Cool hacks using activated charcoal
14:12 – DIY blackhead remover
15:57 – How to relieve irritated skin
17:54 – How to make your own peel-off lipstick
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.