Welcome to my 72 hour city break in Havana Cuba, in this series I share my itinerary in the hope of inspiring your next trip! Expand for Links & Info.
PAST EPISODES: https://goo.gl/188W22
$40 off your first Airbnb booking: http://airbnb.com/c/taram2737
Our Airbnb/casa particular : https://goo.gl/Bkv3vd
Luca’s La Mar house: https://goo.gl/U1joUn
Get in touch with Luca: email@example.com (no time wasters please)
Luca’s car tours/airport pickup: http://www.elalmendronrosado.com/taxi-tours/
More from my Trip on Insta!
→ Instagram: http://instagram.com/tarmarz/
WHAT I WORE IN CUBA:
HELPFUL HAVANA VIDEOS I WATCHED:
Potato Jet (really helpful)
His cost video/trip vlog: https://youtu.be/eV-CqmVMHTQ
His advice for US travellers: https://youtu.be/SalQJCv8rQ0
→ Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: http://TarMarz.com
→ Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/TarMarz
THINGS WE DID:
– Walked down the Malecón
– Car tour with Luca to get our bearings
– Fusterlandia art installation
– Old Havana Town wandering on around Obispo
– Plaza Vieja Square
– Dinner at El Front
– Wifi in Cuba
– Museum of the Revolution
– La Corona Cigar Factory Tour
– Drinks on Hotel Ingleterre roof
– Dinner ar 5 Equinas on Espanada street
THINGS WE WISH WE DID:
– Ernest Hemingway Home
– Rum Factory Tour
– Museum of Fine Arts
– Trinidad (expensive to get to though)
– Havana’s Beaches
– To eat La Concinero and go to Fabrica des Artes next door
– Jazz clubs
Tara is a twenty-five year old fashion & lifestyle blogger / youtuber natively from Cork, Ireland and is a fashion graduate of Belfast now living in NYC.
Vlog Camera I Use:
Professional grade camera I use: Canon 5D Mark iii
Music I use is usually always from Epidemic Sound which is subscription based!
* Disclaimer: Some product links may be affiliate links, it helps out the channel (i.e., equipment, editing software, music licensing) and doesn’t cost you as a customer at all! Affiliate links are commission (usually $1-$2) that the retailer rewards me with for sharing the products I love. I do not work with brands I don’t believe in, I will never reccommend something if it’s bad/ill-fitting and I always choose any gifted clothing I recieve.